Friday, July 16, 2010

"Summer School'n"


For the past four summers I've had the opportunity to work with The Young People's Summer Stock performing arts summer camp held at Garrison Forest in Maryland. The young people are maaad passionate and dedicated to the arts and I won't be surprised when I see some of the YPSS members "make it big". I also have the pleasure of working alongside a talented and respected staff of artist and educators from a wide  spectrum of artistic backgrounds.
I'm usually there about a month teaching Breakin' and Aerosol Art on the daily. On my off time -I train hard, plot my next moves and take advantage of all the beauty that Garrison Forest has to offer. When I leave the camp each year -the kids get ill'r & ill'r..and I leave more inspired. 

Playing my part to properly educate others on Hip Hop culture enables me to share and build with the faaam back home. I've documented some of my experience from this summer at YPSS to give you all some insight to what it is to work with the talented young people at Young People's  Summer Stock. Check out the pictures from the Aerosol AArt Classes and also a few misc. pics from around camp.
P*E*A*C*E & "BWUBNA!!!!"
:)
WaAaK Uno
Breaks Kru