Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Playlist: WaAaK's fav. Underground MC's Sept.2011

I hear allot of excuses from people as to why they listen & support lame ass music these days. I've heard everything from "Nah, I only listen to the radio in the car.." or "I just like it for the beat." and of course "That's that shyt that's bump'n in the clubs right now yo!" STOP SUPPORTING WACK ASS SHYT!!! -Straight up...There's nothing Hip Hop about that.

Without further ado here's a play list -in no particular order, of some of my personal favorite Underground and/or up and coming, Un-signed and under rated MC's that I gladly support. -Enjoy....
P*E*A*C*E,
WaAaK STF
Breaks Kru

Gee Dubs Gifted Hoods feat. SR NBK



SR NBK freestyle



Mazzi S.O.U.L.Purpose



Meyhem Lauren Outdoorsmen



Shaz Illyork


Hydroponikz w/Deep Foundation


Action Bronson